We are looking for someone to strengthen our clients finance department – an our client’s company – a fast growing Japanese electronics manufacturer in Bintan. You will handle a full set of accounts and will contribute to a strong financial structure while being in compliance with tax laws. Our client will provide a dormitory, overtime pay and free on duty meals.
– Responsible for the daily processing of financial data such as but not limited to assets, liabilities, expenses, revenues, etc.;
– Review how expenses are booked and recommend the correct expense account in case expenses are booked incorrectly;
– Liaise with auditors and consultants on the financial situation of the company tax wise and advise how our client can be in compliance with all relevant tax laws and regulations;
– Monitor and manage account receivables, account payables, stock inventory and other financial data by reviewing monthly management reports and analyses;
– Provide accurate financial data to the management to make sure that they have sufficient management information for crucial decision making.
– Living in Riau Islands province – preferably in Bintan or Batam;
– At least 3 years of experience in Finance & Accounting – preferably in engineering or construction companies;
– Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Finance, Accounting or any other finance related field;
– Experience with full set of accounts, costing, journals and tax regulations;
– Excellent communication skills, fluent in English both oral and written;
– Willing to be working in Bintan Island.
Join us by forwarding your English resume (C.V.) and other credentials in Word or PDF format to:APPLICATIONS@COURTESYAGENTS.COM
Please take note that applications to other e-mail addresses are not accepted and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your kind understanding for this matter is appreciated.