· Handle cash flow request and cash/fund release for the field office and field staffs
· Check cash/program advance request/report (in coordinate with Wahid Senior Finance Officer)
· Maintain supporting documentation for all transactions
· Ensure availability of transaction document such as invoice, assignment letter, accounting forms.
· Make good documentation of finance documents, including copy, scan and filing system regularly
· Prepare journals for the cash/program advance report, etc
· Do monthly account reconciliation, esp. program advance.
· Monitoring petty cash in field office.
· Maintain the fixed asset (list/register) and assist on regular check physically for updating asset list
· Assist on distributing and collecting funding from community related to their saving and loan.
· Preparation and coordination of audit process.
· Other finance & accounting responsible as per requested by supervisor
· Ensuring the quality and accuracy of the microfinance program financial report. Monitoring and reporting the accuracy and use of activity and financial management system within the program and follow up any discrepancies
· Help to set up system to ensure that the internal controls and accounting system are implemented through providing verifications to transaction into our cooperative system.
· Monitor all microfinance activity, including regular visits to all program sites and perform other job-related duties as assigned by Microfinance Manager
1. Education & Knowledge:
· Minimum Diploma with banking or microfinance experience or Bachelor degree in accounting, business, economics, finance.
· Minimum of two (2) years of working experience in accounting or finance with strong microfinance management experience or banking experience.
· Excellent in Indonesian language (written and spoken)
· Understand English basic term in accounting/ finance
4. Personal Skills & Ability:
· Strong interpersonal and adaption skills
· Good commercial and business awareness especially banking.
· Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
· Leadership skills including coaching and mentoring
· Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the microfinance to community
· Demonstrated ability to organize, direct, and perform high level supervisory duties in a manner conducive to full performance and high morale.
· Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, and drive for result
· Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
If you are interested, please send your cv and cover letter (with format in words/ pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Position name – your name.
Wahid Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to gender equality and child protection. Any offer of employment will require criminal record checks (SKCK).
All application will be closed by 1 September 2017 and only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview.