At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development
Pact exists to help create a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership of their future. The Indonesia LINKAGES team contributes to realizing this purpose by:
· Forging smart partnerships and treating all people with dignity and respect;
· Applying organizational policies and regulatory compliance appropriately and consistently;
· Facilitating team spirit among colleagues and promoting the organization through communications;
· Influencing decision makers through focused, relevant communications;
· Continually striving to learn and share knowledge and find small ways to make the workplace more enjoyable for all;
· Cultivating and harvesting innovation;
* Inspiring and spreading our desired organizational culture across the global enterprise
Reporting to the Sr Finance Officer, the Finance Admin and Procurement Officer contributes to budgeting, expenses monitoring, financial reporting, procurement, administration, and contract matters to ensure the timely and effective implementation of project activities. The successful candidate should be interested in professional growth, speak English well and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment
· Ensure consistency with Pact standard operating procedures, policies and accounting principles.
· Develop procedures for monitoring and analyzing sub-grant budgets, which allow accurate projection of expenditures and comparisons of actual and budgeted spending.
· Coordinate monthly requests for funds, based on budget and cash flow projections, to ensure the project has all necessary funds for operations.
· Ensure financial reporting is in accordance with USAID contractual requirements.
· Advise program staff on financial health of sub-grants through the provision of regular and timely financial expenditure reports.
· Maintain financial controls and procedures for the management of funds and sub awards/contracts.
· Monitor partner’s management of funds and cross check source documents.
· Maintain financial files and support annual audits.
· Prepare payment/receipt vouchers and ensure the proper supporting documents are attached.
· Enter general accounting data into accounting package “QuickBooks Pro” and ensure data is recorded in proper code and updated regularly.
· Ensure that all financial documents are properly filed and stored in the appropriate location.
· Supervise and manage LINKAGES support staff in their daily responsibilities
.· Conduct procurement as required (office supplies, etc.) and ensure compliance with USAID regulations and procedures
.· Arrange and manage travel for project staff and counterparts as required.
· Assist Jakarta based teams to arrange project events.
· Ensure that office procedures are adhered to by LINKAGES staff, this includes office hours, and holidays.
· Manage, and communicate administrative issues regularly with project staff.
· Manage project staff’s timesheets and short-term consultants’ daily logs.
· Maintain, record and file all files related to project.
· Maintain up-to-date inventory for project
* Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
· At least 5 years of financial, administration, and procurement experience.
· Strong computers skills including fluency with accounting and grants management software
· English written and oral communications skills
· Strong skills in management and coordination of multiple activities and teams, multi-tasking
· Highly motivated with strong attention in detail
· University degree in economics, business or related field; accounting or financial certification.
· Indonesian Nationality
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Experience working in a grants and contracts environment with the U.S. government, including working knowledge of donor regulations systems and procedures for managing many sites, partners and customers
Qualified candidates are invited to send their cover letter and resume to :email@example.com not later than September 26, 2017. Put the position as the subject of your email. Only
shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.Visit us @ www.pactworld.org