Classification Level: Assistant
Date of Issue : 01 August 2017
Date of Closing : 14 August 2017
Duty Station: Jakarta
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Duration: 12 months
The Finance Assistant, under overall supervision of the Finance Manager will be responsible for provision of professional support to the International Federation – Country Cluster Support Team for Indonesia and Timor Leste (CCST). He/She will be part of Finance unit that supports the work of various departments in order to ensure CCST operates effectively and efficiently.
Job duties and responsibilities
Expenditure and Liabilities
1. To check all supporting documents to ensure relevancy and reliability of information provided
2. Ensure all expenditure are coded to the relevant project, activity and donor.
3. To accurately record all transactions daily.
4. Convert actual and budget into budget template every 21st of the month.
5. Ensure that all transactions have been validated and key in on CODA with a maximum of 7 working days.
6. Ensure all documents closing for Timor Leste are booked properly on the system.
7. Entry all payment transactions to bank.
8. Check settlement from PMI based on PMI policy and procedure (SK17).
9. To maintain and reconcile the petty cash balance as impress system policy.
1. Ensure that all update CODA documents are listed and proper filing before it send to KL every 14th of the month.
2. Ensure finance stamp in all related documents and all transactions are booked properly into CODA daily.
3. Ensure the proper filing of financial documents and are not expire by disposal date.
4. Filing bank correspondence, asset disposal, finance central file, delegation of authority, suppliers contract and other related documents.
5. Prepare and process all documents to obtain a tax exemption letter from the authorities and filing the documents as well.
6. Check asset IFRC-CCST on mid-year basis.
7. Maintain Palang Merah Indonesia’s documents.
8. Precheck on due diligence to all supplier.
1. Professional /academic qualification in finance or accounting.
2. 1-2 years’ experience in a finance or accounting role.
3. Knowledge of basic accounting principles and systems
4. Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent is preferred.
5. Advanced skills in computers (Windows, spreadsheets, word processing and accounting packages).
6. Knowledge and experience of CODA is preferred.
7. Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written) is required.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae to: Indonesia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate on the subject heading: Finance Assistant