If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organization in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organization, is part of a global network of WWF. WWF-IDN is currently seeking for the best candidate for the position of Sustainable Finance Manager.
This position will be based in Jakarta and report to Policy, Sustainability and Transformation Director. The job holder will be responsible to Provide policy development on market transformation and carry out the activities for transforming priority commodity sector in Indonesia toward influencing the mindset, policies and management practices to be more sustainable practices.
– The position holder represents and be the spoke-person of WWF-Indonesia in any event related to sustainable finance
– The position holder can directly communicate eith private sector finance institutions and central bank in exploring, identifying and negotiation in the transformational engagement
– The position holder can recruit additional staff and/or technical consultans in conducting research and study
– The position holder can design, plan and facilitate initiatives and events at the national level aimed at increasing WWF-Indonesia’s profiels in driving private sector finance towards sustainable practices
– The position holder provides guidance to WWF-Indonesia staff who are involved in the sustainable finance issues
– The position holder can liase and develop and build rapport with decision makers in the finance sector, and policy makers.
Requirements for This Position are:
– At least bachelor degree in Law, Finance or Economics, advance degree on constitutional law is preferable
– 5-8 years having working experiences in the area of finance or sustainablility, banking
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Sustainable Finance Manager.
Applications will be closed 7 days after the publication of this advertisement (October 15th). Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted. For further information about this vacancy, please visit our website on www.wwf.or.id
Be a part of us, who is currently working in 28 regions in 17 provinces from Aceh to Papua, with more than 500 staffs and supported by more than 64,000 supporters in Indonesia. WWF Indonesia also works with governments, local communities, private sector, NGOs, civil society, and the public at large.