The overall objective of the Anti-Stigma Project is to increase number of people being tested for HIV and the number of people receiving continuous HIV-STD comprehensive care.
The role of the Cashier/Administrative Assistant primarily is to ensure that all supporting documents relating to finance and administration are properly handled and to assist the project manager in project implementation. S/he will be responsible for overall financial matters related to activities in field and assisting Project Manager in organizing project activities.
· Possessing a high level of integrity and self-motivation; being honest and trustworthy.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to establish and maintain working relations in a multi-cultural environment with high sensitivity and respect for cultural diversity.
· Ability to work well under pressure when necessary, while maintaining high quality results.
· A university degree (minimum Diploma 3) in Accounting with at least one (1) year of working experiencein a similar or related area.
· Knowledge of the use ofspreadsheets (MS Excel)for reporting purposes and other MS Office applications.
· Strong attention to detail and preciseness in the execution of tasks.
· Posess solution-oriented working approaches and negotiation skills.
· Ability to speak the local language is an advantage.
Person in this position will oversee the financial and project administration, including logistic, procurement and assisting Project Manager to develop strategic communication methods for transferring information and knowledge to the communities. In order to achieve this, s/he is required to undertake the following tasks:
1. Maintain proper financial matters/administrative filing system in the field, in-line with organization’s standards.
2. Assist Project Manager in preparing estimated budgets according to DIP on a monthly basis.
3. Maintain inventory records
4. Provide logistic support for project activities
5. Organize the activities (workshops, seminars, public discussions, gatherings) and arrange meetings.
6. Provide reports to the country office in a timely manner.
7. Provide any other technical support for all operations in the field office and/or as assigned by Project Manager.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Please submit your application and CV in English, no later than October 4, 2017 by e-mail to:
Subject of the e-mail: Anti-Stigma-CA
Important: CV file not exceeding200 kb
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. ADRA Indonesia gives equal opportunity of employment regardless of race, gender or religion.