· Undergraduate degree in computer science or related disciplines, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
· Maximum age 28
· Good knowledge in computer hardware and software, network infrastructure, familiar with various system operations, local and web server, and has interest in technological development.
· Pleasant personality and possess good work ethics.
· Committed to The Habibie Center for the duration of work contract (min 1 year).
Reporting to the Deputy Director of Operations, and under the overall supervision of Executive Director, an IT Officer will be responsible for:
· Providing technical support to all team members.
· Managing network infrastructure and connectivity in the office building.
· Organizing and maintaining organization’s digital assets.
· Maintaining CCTV network and other security facilities.
· Assisting in organizing event (computers, multimedia, documentation).
· Keeping organization’s websites up and running.
Send your CV, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (via e-mail only – applications sent via other than e-mail will not be accepted) no later than Friday, 17 February 2017. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)