The Senior Program Officer TVET System Development is responsible for supporting the implementation of TVET System Strengthening, including assisting selected sector associations and the Association of Polytechnics and Industry Indonesia (APII) to collaborate to develop and strengthen a tertiary dual Vocational Education and Training System in Indonesia.
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
· Supporting the S4C Project Manager to assist APII and selected sector associations in their efforts towards involving in vocational skills training.
· Establishing regular knowledge management and learning mechanisms between all key system stake holders incl.
· Organizing capacity building measures to policy and decision-makers
· Assisting the development of TVET system-relevant reforms
· At least 10 years working in vocational training, School Management, VET reforms, private sector, etc.
· Experience in managing / coordinating project teams
· Knowledge about the Indonesian Poly and TVET system
· Communication skills in English
· Desirable: Experience in Development Work
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until
November 29th, 2017 at the latest with a JOB CODE on Email subject to email@example.com