The PO is responsible to assist the One Vision Alliance and stakeholders throughout the process of the development of SRHR database and annual report.
Tasks and responsibilities
1. Conduct desk research to identify existing sources of data/information, indicators and tools/instruments on SRHR issues;
2. Assist the ASV working group to develop the database framework, reporting tools and mechanism to capture SRHR issues in Indonesia;
3. Assist the ASV working group to coordinate with stakeholders;
4. Assist the ASV working group to conduct workshops and meetings;
5. Arrange field work accommodation and travel;
6. Assist the local partners in data collection, also manage the related cost of this activity;
7. Assist the ASV working group to analyse the qualitative and quantitative data;
8. Presenting preliminary findings to ASV working group;
9. Assisting the ASV working group to write progress and final report of the project.
1. The Project Officer is contracted by a host organization (Instituta Hak Asasi Perempuan – IHAP), which is one of the alliance members;
2. The Project Officer is a part-time position;
3. The Project Officer will work closely and under supervision of the Director of host organization;
4. The Project Officer is accountable to the board of ASV and for daily management issues coordinates with the host organization.
Requirements and skills
· Based in Jakarta or Kupang;
· Ability to travel to and stay in NTT during the data collection phase;
· Good verbal communication skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
· Minimum 1 years of work experience in the field of SRHR;
· Minimum S1 degree from relevant background (public health, international relations, law, political science, communication and other social and humanity studies);
· Experience with networking and lobbying at local or country level;
· Have positive attitude toward sexuality and meaningful youth participation and youth-adult partnership;
· Strong administrative and organizational skills;
· Self-confident, persistent and decisive, good listening capacity, assertive, and flexible;
· Young people are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
1. The application documents (see below) shall be submitted by e-mail to
email@example.com indicating the position ASV Project Officer for SRHR database
– Motivation Letter
2. The application deadline is: Tuesday, 1 November 2017.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.