We are looking for someone with 3 years of experience maintenance engineer in manufacturer. You will be a valuable member of the maintenance department and responsible for the responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. Our client is a large automotive components manufacturer in Batam.
– Ensure the delivery of the business needs by performing effective troubleshooting;
– Establish & implement maintenance plan of equipment, fixture and tooling and planned preventive maintenance routine;
– Solve electrical and mechanical problems by liaising with various parties like related departments, contractors and suppliers and working out the most practical solutions to solve these problems;
– Guide maintenance technicians and production staff during their work and by providing periodical training to support development in the maintenance department;
– Connecting field operations with the maintenance organization, helping minimize downtime and failure rates and maximize equipment productivity.
– Living in Riau Islands province – preferably in Batam area;
– At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing or a similar factory / facility;
– Familiar with 6S and lean manufacturing methodologies;
– Good knowledge about ISO TS 1649 as well as 14004;
– Diploma (D3) or Bachelor degree (S1) in Engineering or other technical discipline;
– Excellent communication and leadership skills, fluent in English both oral and written;
– Able to work independently as well as within a team of maintenance.
Join us by forwarding your English resume (C.V.) and other credentials in Word or PDF format to:APPLICATIONS@COURTESYAGENTS.COM Please take note that applications to other e-mail addresses are not accepted and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your kind understanding for this matter is appreciated.