Based in Pagai, Kep. Mentawai, West Sumatera (Job Code: AC-PG)
The Area Coordinator will supervise all project implementation in the assigned area; Ensure program activities run properly in quality and timely. S/he also provide guidance and direction to the field staff in his/her area.
· Provide coordination, management and leadership primarily to ensure that program/project results meet FH quality standards and expectations and progressing on schedule.
· Ensure that program activities are aligned with FH vision and mission, goals and objectives, where a fundamental element of these interventions is to promote stakeholder’s ownership, ‘buy-in’ and high quality outcomes.
· Provide guidance to field staff work on planning, annually, quarterly and monthly basis.
· Review and monitor financial budget and report of field staff to accomplish FH financial policy.
· Update area monthly planning and budget to Program Manager.
· Coordinate regular field staff meeting, sharing progress and follow up technical recommendation to Program Manager or technical team directly.
· Provide regular progress report (monthly, quarterly, and annually) to Program Manager and various stakeholders especially to local government as needed.
· Lead the field staff to conduct continuous needs analysis with participation of key stakeholders including community leaders.
· Together with the technical team, coordinate some event and provide technical assistance appropriately.
· Establish and maintain networks and good working relationship with various stakeholders including government agencies and other development organization in district and provincial level.
· Conduct regular field visit to verify quality/progress of program activities.
· Be responsible for timely ad proper documentation: progress challenges, best practices, success stories and other communication materials.
· Together with Sponsorship unit, ensure all children correspondence (activity) are on time, in good quality and align with Child Focus Community Transformation (CFCT).
Minimum Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in community development or social science or an equivalent of minimum four years related experience in community development or program development;
Vibrant personal and commitment to serving the poor and in full agreement with FH foundation and beliefs as expressed in The Heartbeat: our Values, Vision, and Purpose;
Ability to learn quickly, self-starter, continually improve, and solve problem;
Ability to design and deliver assessment, focus group discussion, survey, and various training;
Excellent people skills including warmth and sensitivity, conversational, able to relate to and effectively communicate with people from different cultures (at various levels within the organization and communities);
Able to self-manage a diverse and dynamic set of responsibilities, proactively solve problems and / or suggest viable solutions while advancing goals and objectives;
Demonstrated computer operating skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Google platform, and virtual technologies such as Skype, GoToMeeting and/or GoToWebinar;
Excellent organizational skills; ability to plan and coordinate work, ensure the efficient flow of projects and processes;
Ability to travel to field office on a regular basis; Ability to supervise 10-15 staff;
Proficiency in spoken and written English; Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical document and training manual, or government regulations;
Good skills specifically in these following areas:
o Problem-solving abilities;
o Ability to cope under pressure;
o Mentoring skill;
o Strong communication skill and networking skills.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until September 8, 2017 at the latest with a JOB CODE on email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org