DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
DAI offers three (3) STTA position for Database and M&E Assistant for a 5-year, $19 million USAID funded “Adaptasi Perubahan Iklim dan Ketangguhan (APIK)” Project in three regions where APIK works. The purpose of APIK is to support the Government of Indonesia to strengthen climate and disaster resilience, working in an integrated manner from the national level down to the community level. APIK will help to mainstream climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction into national and sub-national governance frameworks, build the capacity of local communities and the private sector to address climate change and weather-related natural hazards, and support the use of information for climate and disaster risk management among key stakeholders.
The location for this position is Malang, Kendari and Ambon.
Summary of Primary Duties
The Database and Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will in charge in
1. DAI database updates (TAMIS) and producing raw data, data entry and transformed it into useful information for the program tracking.
2. Providing information management of program indicators fulfillment toward achievement of performance indicator targets as agreed in the approved M&E plan and other USAID needs.
3. The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will also work with APIK team to updates and include the use of existing Indonesian CCA and DRR tools and information.
4. The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will report to Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in Jakarta and working under Regional Manager’s day to day supervision.
5. Work closely with both regional team and M&E team in Jakarta.
Along with the supervisor, ensuing data quality control, reporting, and analysis across APIK area.
Updating database from program activities to DAI Management Information System (TAMIS).
Updating, tracking and documenting/verification system for performance indicators, including data collection forms, monitoring reports, hard copies of verification documentation, etc.
Maintain database and meet with database developer as needed.
Together with the supervisor providing data needed for quality assessments for all data prior to being reported to USAID.
Providing and collecting data for donor-requested reports.
Support as needed for day to day monitoring and evaluation purposes.
Contribute inputs for bi-weekly, quarterly, and annual reports as required
Three years of experience in database or monitoring and evaluation management, preferably for USAID-funded programs.
Familiar in managing and updating database system and instruments.
Proficiency in database management
Diploma or Bachelor degree in a relevant field
Base of Operations:
· Malang, Kendari, Ambon
Time of Duty:
· This position is a Short Term Technical Assistance (STTA) with period of contract for 120 days per year.
· Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to APIK_Recruitment@dai.com. Please send applications no later than 5 May 2017. Applicants are instructed to write “Database and MNE Asst – Location – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.