Qualifications and Competencies:
• Degree in Public Health
• Available to work full time and currently not having any commitment with another organisation
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to achieve daily targets
• Honest and accurate in collecting data, in order to have valid, verifiable and correct data
• Willing to do field sweeping in order to find correct respondents
• Preferably have experience in conducting interviews and FGDs using structured questionnaire
• Own and drive motorcycle is an added value
• Fresh graduate is preferred
• Domicile in North Jakarta, East Jakarta, West Jakarta and Central Jakarta area is preferred
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to email@example.com by 5 September 2017 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.