Reporting to F2F Admin Senior Officer to support F2F team operation activity in administration and team logistic for Face to Face Fundraising program in the city
Scope of Role: To support Face to Face fundraising administration, include team logistic and finance in the city.
Reports to: F2F Admin Senior Officer
Work Dimensions: Work together with Trainer, Team Leader and Fundraiser, Team Coordinator
Number of direct reports: N/A
Budget Responsibility: N/A
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
F2F Data Performance:
- Accurately input F2F report from both based office and satellite office team
- Ensure all sign up is verified based on F2F Fundraising team procedure.
- Verified fundraiser daily report and update F2F report
- Accurately input all information in sign up form to Inhouse Database
- Store and filling all ID card of supporters and Dropbox management
- Produce warning letter and any related letter for fundraiser performance evaluation.
- Generate venue performance report as per request
HR Data :
- Generate, monitor and tracking recruitment report, this includes performing all the administration process to run the recruitment in coordination with Trainer.
- As an agent in the city to provide all F2F team HR data and contract in the city and report it to F2F Admin officer
- Collect all data of new F2F fundraiser on board and submit it to F2F Administration Officer for contract production request
- Track Daily Workers weekly performance and notification, include process the invoice for Daily Workers payment
- Update F2F Fundraiser team movement (location, job assignment, contract flow, etc) and report to F2F Admin Officer.
- Recording of F2F Fundraiser team leave application in compliance to Save the Children HR SOP and report to F2F Admin Officer
F2F Finance and Logistic:
- Produce and tracking all logistic request forms according to the agreed protocol and filling them appropriately and report it to F2F Admin Officer
- Oversee and maintain all F2F office and satellite office stock of uniforms, F2F device, display equipment, stationery and other F2F team material and report it to F2F Admin Officer
- Ensure the adequate supplies are available at all times in the city.
- Ensure all the process of advance and settlement are correspond with finance protocol
Other related task :
- Any other duties as directed by the Line Manager
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma degree from administration or any related subject
- Excellent skills in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher
- Self motivated, enthuastic and professional approach to work
- Ability to create and interpret budgeting information
- Attention to detail
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply, but a minimum of 1 years administration experience in a corporate or an NGO environment is a plus.
Information for internal candidates only:
- Current Save the Children employees must serve for a minimum of one year in their current job before applying for a new position.
- Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <F2FCA-Sby><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 5 March 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse
Please click here to Apply Online