At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.
Pact exists to help create a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership of their future. The Indonesia LINKAGES team contributes to realizing this purpose by:
· Forging smart partnerships and treating all people with dignity and respect;
· Applying organizational policies and regulatory compliance appropriately and consistently;
· Facilitating team spirit among colleagues and promoting the organization through communications;
· Influencing decision makers through focused, relevant communications;
· Continually striving to learn and share knowledge and find small ways to make the workplace more enjoyable for all;
· Cultivating and harvesting innovation;
* Inspiring and spreading our desired organizational culture across the global enterprise
Reporting to the Country Manager , the HR and Innovation Officer contributes to empowering Pact to cultivate, harvest and monetize innovation in international development, creating an enabling internal culture and environment for innovation, creativity and risk, defining Pact as a thought-leader in innovative thinking, creating dynamic, unprecedented partnerships leading to groundbreaking discovery, institutionalizing Human-Centered Design as a core tenant in Pact’s signature methodology, and at the same time also in charge with managing staff’s contract and development and other HR related matters. The successful candidate should be interested in professional growth, speak English well and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment
· Ensure consistency with Pact standard operating procedures and HR rules and regulations.
· Creating enabling environments for Innovation
· Provide program management for developing innovation ideas
· Support development and piloting of new innovation methodologies
· Provide strategic counsel to the Innovation Lead for overall strength and growth of Pact’s innovation portfolio;
· Track impact and results of aggregated portfolio of innovation initiatives in Pact Indonesia country office
· Maintain, record and file all files related to project.
· Maintain up-to-date inventory for project
* Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
· Master Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with more than 7 years experience
· At least 4 years of relevant work experience in HR and or Innovation
· Demonstrated knowledge of development domain
· Demonstrated knowledge of social innovation
· Demonstrated excellence in writing ability
· Proven team-oriented, shared-success-oriented professional character
· Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and team building skills
· Ability to work independently or in teams
· Compliance with policy and procedures and ability to promote compliance
· Strong planning and time management skills, ability to handle high-volume, fast-paced work environment and ability to multi-task with ease
· Indonesian Nationality
Excellent oral and written communication skills; fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
Experience in the field of human resources, staff development, knowledge management; advanced organizational innovation practices; networking theory; partnership excellence practices; technology; organizational change management; impact investing and social entrepreneurship
Qualified candidates are invited to send their cover letter and resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org not later than September 26, 2017. Put the position as the subject of your email. Only
shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.Visit us @ www.pactworld.org