Palladium develops and delivers innovative, locally relevant, evidence-based solutions to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. Since 1971, we have assisted governmental and non-governmental agencies, foundations, and the private sector by designing, implementing, and evaluating programs in HIV/AIDS, sexual and reproductive health, population and family planning, maternal and child health, infectious diseases, and gender. Palladium has deep expertise in policy and advocacy, research and strategic information, health markets and private sector engagement, modeling and economic analysis, patient monitoring and management/HMIS, strategic consulting, and program management.
Ø Act as Person of Contact with multi stakeholders on the Campaign of TB Awareness at national level
Ø Active engagement and collaboration with multi stakeholders in developing and drafting the Campaign strategy, plan, implementation and program timeline
Ø Closely coordinate with the subcontractor charged with developing the media campaign on all aspects of the planning until the launch of the campaign.
Ø Oversee and coordinate with the Subcontractor to carry out desk review research on the awareness, knowledge, attitude, beliefs and practices of Indonesian public on TB, and existing awareness raising efforts on detailed and comprehensive information on TB in Indonesia
Ø Coordinate with the subcontractor on the development of the strategy for the campaign based on the desk review research and inputs from steering committee that includes:
· appropriate messages to raise public awareness on TB
· appropriate national public service materials
· proposed appropriate channel and disseminate the messages through various tools, including TV, radio, outdoor, events, public relations, social media, and other to be defined tactics
· M&E framework with indicators on the result of the campaign to monitor the quantity, quality and effectiveness of messages, tools, materials and activities
Ø Ensure close collaboration with the steering committee members to implement the campaign, including:
· design of messages,
· design and production of materials,
· coordination with selected channels on dissemination of messages and materials, and
· monitoring and evaluation on the impact of the campaign
Ø Act as the facilitator of the steering committee’s meeting and seminar with wider audience from various different groups, individuals and entity
Ø Ensure timeline is adhered to, deadlines are met by the subcontractor as per the agreed upon work plan, and ensure the overall content of the campaign messages and products are developed and vetted with key stakeholders
Ø Develop contact and collaboration with strategic partners and key medias for the campaign dissemination across Indonesia
Ø Oversee and support the overall campaign activities,
Ø Developed monthly and final report of the activities including the evaluation of the program implementation by the subcontractor, and post campaign assessment and lesson learned.
· More than 10 (ten) years of experience related to public relations, media relations and communications with extensive experience in planning and executing media campaign
· Familiarity with public affairs, communication strategy, conventional and new media utilization
· Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective media outreach strategy
· Excellent verbal, written and visual communications both in Bahasa Indonesia and English
· Demonstrated familiarity with different media and message development and production
· Excellent networks with Indonesian mass media
· Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders
· Experience in providing consulting services and excellent track record of completion of tasks according to timelines
PERIOD OF WORK: full-time position for 6 month
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and salary history
HOW TO APPLY: To respond to this position, log in to http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs to apply and submit your resume (no longer than 6 pages) and cover letter or email to email@example.com.
Closing date: September 29, 2017 COB Jakarta Time
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Palladium provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.