Role & Responsibility
The position reports to Supply Chain Manager PMC South Asia and is responsible for all inventory material procurement, includes but not limited to Raw Material, Packaging Material, Finish Goods, samples, and other materials that sourcing from either local or overseas region, intercompany or external organization.
The incumbent is also responsible to maintain communication with related function and organizations in procurement field, includes but not limited to Demand Planner, Supply Planner, Purchasing, Freight and Forwarders, Warehouse and Inventory Control, and so on.
1. Issue purchase order to respective supplier based on Demand and Inventory Planning
2. Minimize rush purchase due to inventory miss control
3. Inventory control with Supply Planning, and ensure “Just in time/inventory on water” policy done well
4. Settle all inbound clearance with freight forwarder and Warehouse
5. Ensure all shipment document are provided by Supplier latest H-2 from ETA at Port
6. Provide actual delivery time for every open PO
7. Update ETD and ETA for RM import
8. Bridging information from forwarder related to Import document incompleteness and correctness
9. Prepare regular reports
1. Knowledge and experience in supply chain functions especially that related to purchasing/procurement and material planning
2. Leadership and communication capability to some levels
3. A track record of delivering business impact and sustained change with teams.
4. Bachelor’s degree or diploma in management, operations management, industrial engineering and / or similar field, MBA preferable.
5. Ability to rapidly assess current capability and transform into a customer centric and value stream aligned organization.
6. Experience in supply chain IT / ERP such as SAP or Oracle preferable.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
1. Bachelor/diploma degree on logistics, supply chain, management, or other related subject at least.
2. Must have at least 2 years’ of relevant experience leading supply chain management systems and processes, preferably working in coating industry.
3. Able to use SAP is added advantage
4. Knowledge on chemical materials.
5. EHS knowledge in chemical industries.
6. Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Fluency in English.
.All applications and CV, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org