Under guidance and supervision of Sr. Operations Coordinator, the HR and Administration Assistant provides support for HKI-Indonesia’s operations as they support our three technical areas in nutrition, eye health, and education for children with disabilities. In addition, the HR and Administration assistant will support the implementation on all HR issues for the Jakarta office and field offices in other cities, ensuring high quality, accuracy and consistency of HR administration.
· Support Sr. Operations Coordinator, but not limited to: preparing vacancy announcement, arranging interview schedule, reference check and other that may require.
· Prepare employment contract.
· Maintain a HR database to ensure that all employee-related information is managed and processed appropriately and confidential.
· Liaise with Health Insurance Company on staffs health insurance claims;
· Liaise with Manpower office for registration of appropriate documents;
· Administration of leave application, leave balance and maintain record on staff attendance.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Provide support to operations teams;
· Ensure the appropriate management of all important communications to external partners and other HKI offices worldwide;
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Degree in a relevant field including management, administration, social sciences, or business;
Minimum three years of experience in human resources;
Experience working with nongovernmental organizations is an asset;
Capacity to be self-reliant, results oriented, and manage multiple deadlines;
Have knowledge with the legal components of Indonesian Labor Law;
Proactive and collaborative; a team player who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives;
Ensure appropriate confidentiality for internal documents;
Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesian;
Proficiency in verbal and written English;
Demonstrated ability to convey messages through clear and concise writing; and
Ability to travel domestically on short notice.
People with disabilities or special needs are encouraged to apply. Please email your curriculum vitae or resume and a cover letter (in English) to Indonesia.Recruitment@hki.org by 14 July 2017 at 17:00 (Jakarta-time). Any questions and clarifications can be sent to Indonesia.Recruitment@hki.org.