OPPO is a globally registered technology brand, with a long history of serving customers in North America, Europe and Asia, delivering products that receive high ratings from experts around the world.
Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly products.
Leaders in Technology
We are passionate about exploring the latest that technology has to offer. Since the start, our products have pushed the boundaries of technology. An example is the 6.65mm OPPO Finder we released in mid-2012, then the world’s thinnest smartphone. Towards the end of 2012, we announced one of the world’s most anticipated smartphones, the OPPO Find 5, featuring a 5″ 1080p display and a 13 megapixel stacked CMOS sensor, it was the world’s first smartphone with hardware supported HDR.
The Highest Quality Standards
OPPO uses only highest quality components available on the market. Alliances with the leading international partners ensure that we have the latest and best hardware available. With an uniquely independent R&D capacity, we design, develop, manufacture, market, and sell our products ourselves.
We have full control over the entire supply chain, from our factories to the hands of our customers. This way, we can design for the end product in mind and ensure that only the best quality products reach our customers.
Our customers are the core of our business, and satisfying them is the precondition to our existence. OPPO products are co-developed with our customers, with customer feedback playing a big role in both hardware and software development. For our smartphones, we have adopted rapid release cycles, releasing a weekly firmware update based on customer feedback.
* Male, max 35 years,S1 preferably in IT Background
* Experience at least 2 years with current mainstream network and router exchange technology in big company
* Fluent in English (Mandarin is preferred)
* Master Build and Handle System
* Familiar with LAN and WA installation and maintenance, light/weak current engineering
* Have a responsibility, strong failure analysis and troubleshooting capabilities, able to work under pressure
* Proactive, self-motivated, open minded, good communication and experience in dealing with problems
* We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and experienced web programmer, developer, application specialist to take part in our web projects. The position open will work closely with the web designers, the web developers and the management.You should be passionate by Internet, * * * realistic commercial minded, tidy and careful User Interface design and coding habit.
* Knowledge in SMS (Short Message Service) or Telecommunication is a plus.
* Proficient, experienced and efficient coder in PHP / Perl / CGI / Java.
* Knowledge in Linux & MySQL is a must. Familiar with Open Source projects is a plus.
* Understand the basic Network infrastructure (LAN, IP routing, firewall & etc) is a must
* Able to demonstrate programming projects is definitely a plus!
* Must enjoy working with Internet projects.
* Excellent communicational and organizational skills.
* Experience in Mobile Content Provider min. 2 years is required
* Self-motivated team player and ability to work with a team of programmers and designers.
* Hardworking and ability to work under a tight schedule and meet deadlines and OT.
Support after office hours.
Please send CV To : email@example.com