The ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA Centre) is seeking for a multinational, internationally-recognised Public Relations/communications consulting agency to provide services as:
1. Consultant for Social media management and content creation
2. Consultant for Website content management
Each of the Consultant will be assigned to specific tasks as per the Terms of Reference (TOR) provided in the hyperlink of the consultancy opportunity.
Please refer to each TOR of the Consultancies for more detail information.
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR THE CONSULTANT
1. A Multinational, internationally-recognised Public Relations/Communications consulting agency with offices in Southeast Asian countries;
2. Ability to identify the needs and the appropriate communications and public relations approaches for intergovernmental organisation;
3. Have similar working experience for the past 5 years;
4. Sound understanding of ASEAN’s social media landscape is mandatory;
5. Ability to perform and assist the AHA Centre under irregular working hours during emergency response;
6. Ability to grasp ideas quickly, think creatively, take initiative and be innovative.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application with indication of fee, CV and recent portfolio to: email@example.com by the latest of 31 August 2017.
Please indicate the title of the Consultancy opportunity position that you are applying for on the subject of your email.