The Consultant will be assigned to support AHA Centre’s staff(s) in
developing detail concept notes for proposal development purposes. Specific
tasks that can be read in the Terms of Reference (TOR) provided in the
*CRITERIA FOR THE TECHNICAL WRITER CONSULTANT*
1. Preferably an education degree in related fields such as Public
Policy, English Literature, Public Relations, Media and Communications,
2. Expertise in logical framework;
3. Demonstrated experience in report writing and project
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
sample of publications will be required;
5. Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum
6. Ability to be flexible and respond to changes as part of the review
and feedback process;
7. Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
8. Preferably he/she will be based in Jakarta for the duration of the
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application with
indication of fee, CV and recent portfolio to: *email@example.com
<firstname.lastname@example.org>* by the latest of *5 September 2017*.
Please indicate the title of the Consultancy opportunity position that you
are applying for on the subject of your email.
*The Selection Panel’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates
will be notified.*
For more information on AHA Centre, please visit *www.ahacentre.org*.