PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Oversee all business and operational activities in the country and ensure efficient work methods, process and procedures are in place.
2. Responsible for Country P & L. Ensure that country operational budget, sales budget and GP2 are achieved inline with corporate guidelines on profitability and expense management.
3. Identify in-country growth opportunity and develop / establish viable network to best position YCH in securing new business.
4. Develop an efficient and effective operating unit to support corporate growth plans.
5. Develop, build and maintain business with key customers and ensure a sustainable relationship by providing best-in-class service and regular communication.
6. Work in collaboration with commercial team to identify pertinent activities for developing business opportunities in country and across region.
7. Work with in country sales teams to identify market opportunities and ensure comprehensive sales coverage for the development of a healthy and sustainable business pipeline.
8. Ensure that country’s operations are meeting customer’s requirement, organizational quality policies and standards and local governmental policies.
9. Set clear performance indicator and ensure that KPIs are clearly communicated and cascaded to staffs involved.
10. Drive talent management & staff management programs to build high performance team.
11. Ensure timely submission of monthly business report and quarterly business plan in time to management.
12. Perform other job related duties as and when required by Superior.
· Solid experience and knowledge in Supply Chain Management
· Intensive understanding of transportation, import/export logistics, warehousing & distribution, customs process, supply chain solutions, key account management etc.
· At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
· At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; proven track record of being Head of the Company is an added advantage
· Proven leadership skills
· Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
· Must have proven track record on building team as well as business & operational efficiency & effectiveness.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply, and to submit a comprehensive resume with your notice period, reason for looking out, expected salary and current drawn to speed up the application process.
Click here to Apply Online