Position summary and job purpose: The post holder will be part of GRI’s Regions and Programs Implementation Department and reports to the Department’s Director in Amsterdam. (S)He will also have a functional reporting line to the Senior Global Program Manager at the GRI Secretariat in Amsterdam that oversees the implementation of all donor funded programs. Key activities include planning, monitoring and evaluation of the program and reporting on progress, organizing events and workshops and to serve as the country focal point for all stakeholders of the program in Indonesia. We are looking for a seasoned program manager with a proven track record in managing programs and developing and fostering relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
• Program Management: leading the planning, implementation, and monitoring of the
CRSCB country program, ensuring that the program is implemented within the scope,
on time, budget and quality and reporting on progress to the Global Program Manager
based in Amsterdam.
• Identify and select program partners i.e., large enterprises, industry associations, and
other stakeholders and develop joint activities with them.
• Develop, communicate and implement a country specific vision on sustainability
reporting in close collaboration with the Global Program Manager.
• Organize and conduct workshops, trainings, networking, and advocacy events
• Engage with key local policy actors (national government and non-governmental
organizations) to foster a conducive sustainability (reporting) environment in the target
countries and globally.
• Collect and share lessons learned
• Stakeholder Management: liaise with all the program stakeholders:
o Local partners
o Secretariat staff
• Donor relations
o Assist staff from the global Secretariat in implementing the program activities
For queries you may contact: Bastiaan van de Loo, email@example.com