Extensive qualitative research experience is required:
This includes commissioning of qualitative research projects with third-party agencies, with strong ability to identify appropriate research design & methodologies, and generate actionable insights and recommendations from findings.
Qualitative research referred may include, but are not limited to: Facilitation of ideation & co-creation sessions, Focus groups, In-depth interviews (IDIs), Consumer connects, Online panels, Ethnographic work, Message testing that may fall under any of the previous tools or other advanced methodologies like Concept Recycling, Monadic / Sequential Monadic & Discrete Choice tests.
Some Quantitative research experience is required:
Main task required is end-to-end management of survey research projects which may use PAPI, CAPI or CAWI. Experience in research design, questionnaire development and adhoc data analysis skill are critical to the role. Likewise, knowledge and understanding of digital metrics/success indicators and digital content evaluation is required.
Some statistical software knowledge is desirable:
This may include SPSS, Civis, online survey tools like Limesurvey etc.
Some knowledge in research assistive technology is desirable:
This may include self-service platforms/apps for micro-surveys, eye-tracking hardware & software etc.
Experience in below tasks required:
· Commissioning of work with appropriate third-party market research agencies & consultants, ensuring they meet quality standards and deliver expected value
· Liaising between third-party agencies and internal stakeholders (e.g. Insights team, Marketing managers & directors, Sales directors)
· Monitoring performance indicators of projects and identifying causes of movements
· Management of allocated budget and ensuring cost efficiency of research projects
· Keeping abreast of new research methodologies and techniques, especially in digital
· Data quality checks
· Data analysis – synthesis of different types and sources of data to form a full picture and generate actionable insights & recommendations (both internal & external data)
· Presentation of findings to various stakeholders and knowledge levels
Educational Background & Work Experience
· Education background Bachelor’s Degree with field of study in Business, Statistics, Marketing or Social Sciences.
· At least 4 years working experience in market or consumer insighting research in any industry. Further experience as described in duties above.
Competencies and Skills
· Professionalism: Knowledge and/or experience in managing conduct and emotions in a way that represents the values and realizes the objectives of the organization
· Teamwork & Communication: Knowledge and/or experience in working with others and presenting information, ideas, and positions in a clear manner that can easily be understood across diverse and multi-cultural audiences
· Innovation & Change: Knowledge and/or experience in reflecting creative and imaginative thinking, an openness to new ideas, and an ability to take calculated risks in order to meet organizational objectives
· Project Management: Ability to develop, plan and monitor progress on projects ensuring work plans are completed in a timely manner
· Quality: Promotes global leading practice and benchmarking in relation to area of expertise
· Teamwork: Is energetic and enthusiastic and contributes positively to team dynamics
· Strong organizational skills – Multiple research projects may happen concurrently across the region, so the role requires someone who can ensure quality output within expected timings
· Strong written and verbal communication – Ability to communicate and collaborate in a complex and diverse organization
· Strategic thinking – Know and seek the questions that matter and able to make appropriate decisions
· Motivated self-starter – Demonstrated ability to work on projects with minimal supervision
· Creativity – Take advantage of a work environment that allows experimentation and encourages new ideas
· Adaptability – Willing to change, open to ideas unlike your own
· Stakeholder management – Ability to identify different stakeholders’ needs & priorities and adapt accordingly. Client-servicing experience is a plus.
· Excellent and confident written and spoken English and Bahasa required.
Click here to Apply Online