At YouGov, we don’t just take traditional methods of market research and translate it to an online platform. Instead our mission is to disrupt the market research landscape with short, succinct, to-the-point surveys offering quicker and better quality research to our clients.
This is a key role in the Research Team of YouGov Indonesia. You will be working closely with clients, developing and managing accounts and running diverse projects. Along with research, you will be expected to proactively work on business development, as well as contributing ideas to product innovations.
You must be commercially aware, excellent communication skills in English & Bahasa, and able to take a wider perspective – understanding and promoting the whole of YouGov’s research offer.
You will also be expected to take a lead on managing the team’s workloads whilst helping junior researchers to progress through appropriate delegation and provision of training.
What will I be delivering?
Work with teammates and other departments to manage operational aspects of the end-to-end research process, including survey scripting, test link checking, survey implementation, fieldwork monitoring, data analysis & reportingDesign simple questionnaires and basic sample frames that uphold the principles of accuracy, clarity and impartiality to meet clients’ research objectives
· Interpret data and translate coherently into client-friendly outputs and communication, employing attention to detail and knowledge of statistics to recognise when findings are inaccurate or unclear
· Ability to “multi-task” – work on multiple projects at different stages simultaneously, whilst hitting deadlines and being the day-to-day point of contact for clients
· Be able to help sales cost basic projects from given cost frameworks and templates
· Involvement in the set-up of new ways to report. Maintaining designs appropriate to client needs and representing YouGov in a professional manner
· To ensure all reporting and management requests are accurate and delivered on time
· Deal effectively with clients and colleagues through emails, telephone calls and face to face meetings in a clear, concise and polite manner
· To manage own workload while demonstrating awareness of others, seeking help and training where appropriate and consulting with relevant parties throughout
· Further responsibilities as necessitated by client needs may include survey programming, project management and reporting in Excel, PowerPoint, etc. (training will be provided as needed)
What do I need to bring with me?
1 to 2 years’ relevant experience
Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Self-discipline and motivation
· Excellent organisational skills
SPSS knowledge (a plus)
Excel (formulas, charting)
· Good understanding of statistical testing
Basic understanding of how sampling and weighting issues affect analysis
Problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
Fluent written and spoken Bahasa and English
Apply now to be a part of our YouGov Market Research Talent Pool and you’ll be notified of live vacancies directly.
Click here to Apply Online