Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children want to scale up Tele-fundraising program in 2017. The Purpose Tele-fundraising campaign is engaged individual donor and has prepared a series of fundraising campaign which one of the techniques is using telemarketing that is proven a potential effective as a way to connect with donors. Currently with the acquisition channel we generated potential leads by online survey and social media campaign and convert them become financial donor by calling them, with the support of our telemarketing agency partner.
Due to complexity of the process, we will test to get agency or partners who can work with us for leads generation and conversion telemarketing and we directly get donors who commit support us on monthly basis commitment. In the end of the project will compare between those 2 type of approach, which one is effective to deliver donors
2. Objectives of the consultancy or services
· YSTC will receive “financial donors directly ” from leads generation and telemarketing activities
· Each “Donors” will be considered as such once the following conditions/characteristics are met, without the need for further consideration:
– An individual who committed to donate a certain amount per month to charity of the Client.
– Minimum age: 23 years of age.
– With a credit card account in Indonesia.
– End Customer agreed to the Charity Conditions of the Client.
– End Customer resides in Indonesia.
– Valid voice log.
– Successfully debited from his/her credit card
3. Specific Objectives (if any)
· Volume/Budget: maximum 100 End Customer monthly
· Price per End Customer: Value of 1 monthly donation x 8
· Period/Planning: August 2017 – October 2017
· Agency will deliver as many End Customer data as available to it, until the Budget/Volume of the Client is reached.
· The Client will provide Agency with all necessary materials to perform its services, and also not limited to the charity conditions of the Client within 14 (fourteen) days of its signature of this Insertion Order.
· This contract is entered into for a fixed period of 3 (six) months.
4. Period of the consultancy
1st August 2017 – 31st October 2017
5. Detail of activities and timeline
7 July 2017 – 17 July 2017
Publish for advertisement of Telemarketing program in public
18 July 2017 – 21 July 2017
Selection Agencies/Procurement process
24 July 2017 – 31 July 2017
Contract and system preparation
1 August 2017
Tele-fundraising Project start
6. Expected Deliverables and Submission Date
1. Get 300 data in the specific project (August 2017 – October 2017)
2. Get Averages IDR 100.000/donors
3. Bring and convert monthly donors using credit card and bank account payment
4. KPI’s of the tele fundraising project:
– Submission of daily and monthly report (reporting and submission template base on the agreement)
5. Performance will be evaluated monthly base on the agreed KPIs to determine next month steps and improvements required to the services.
7. Criteria for the consultant selection based on competency and expertise or core and technical competencies
a. Lead Generation and Telemarketing companies specialized in acquisition/cross selling for minimum of 2 years- experience in Indonesia
b. Has proven track record of success in doing acquisition call in Indonesia
c. Preferably has the experience of doing telemarketing in nonprofit area, banking industry such as credit card and hotel industry such as membership in Indonesia
d. Have or provide telemarketer with disability will be an advantage
8. Submission deadline
For interest company, please to send your complete proposal (technical and budget) to email Procurement.email@example.com before 17 July 2017 at 5 pm with subject (LCPFR-(your company name))