Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) committed to implement a
sustainable palm oil industry in accordance to principle of environment
friendly, social and women rights on oil palm plantation. In order to get
RSPO certification, oil palm plantation companies have to comply with RSPO
Principle and Criteria (PnC).
There are many challenging in implementation of RSPO PnC on the ground
especially related to women workers issue. For that purpose, women workers
and independent union have an important role to promote implementation of
RSPO PnC so that oil palm sustainable certification is not just a paper.
As a main stakeholder, oil palm plantation company should put in
cooperation with women worker and independent union to implement RSPO PnC
in their production process. Perhaps, the partnership will propel
production process as well improve labor’s working and living condition on
oil palm plantation. A good relationship between company, workers and
trade union also contributed for company’s and consumers.
Through gender workshop on February 2017 in Pontianak, Oxfam had been
agreed to conduct Training of Trainer (ToT) & Research for Women Workers
Rights in Palm Oil Plantation members of RSPO. in Indonesia.
1. Training participants have knowledge on equality and gender
justice rights in palm oil industry.
2. Training participant are able to analyze RSPO PnC implementation
related to women rights rights and that can be applied in working system
and mechanism in their company
3. To have module on gender in palm oil industry
4. Having a data through research on women workers condition in palm
oil industry member of RSPO in Indonesia.
1. Training of Trainer for Workers in Palm Oil Plantation.
2. Research on Women Workers Rights in Palm Oil Plantation.
TIME AND LOCATION
Date : December 2017 – April 2018
Location : Indonesia
Skills & Qualifications
1. CSOs with experience of approximately 5-10 years on labor rights
2. Having experience & skill for conducting training, research and
advocacy of women’s rights.
3. Having experience on create module gender in palm oil plantation
4. Having experience of facilitating dialogue and groups discussion with
Proposal should be submitted with below complete supporting details;
1. Organization profile
2. Provide budget in proposal
If you believe that you possess these attributes, then we would be
delighted to receive your application and portfolio electronically by
November 24th, 2017 at the latest to email@example.com with Consultant
for ToT & Research of Women Workers in Palm Oil Plantation Members of RSPO
as subject of your email.
Promotes equality and diversity
Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.
Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)