– Rawa Badak Selatan CDP
– Surabaya CDP
– Jeneponto CDP
Execute the GNI community development program strategies (which may include: education, health, income generating ) and ensuring the relevancy and effctiveness of program implementation to the community in CDP area.
– Conduct local community development program needs assessment and surveys (which may include online survey, community workshop, etc.) in order to provide comprehensive understanding development state in the community.
– Coordinate and review community development program plan and strategy implementation in order to ensure all programs are align with Gugah Nurani Indonesia’s goals.
– Formulate the recommendation and best case practice for future and other community development programs based on the programs evaluation to maximize its impact and increase its efficiency.
– Prepare report of each CDP program activities in order to monitor performance and target accomplishment.
– Maintain and improve relationship with partners, internal stakeholders (which may include local government, other NGOs, industry, etc.) to improve the overall programs of community development.
– S1 / Bachelor Degree; Preferably in Developmental Studies, Developmental Psychology, Child Studies, Family Studies , Economic Developmental Studies.
– 2+ years of relevant working experiences
– Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO and in project site.
– Have a good understanding about Operational Department Program Management & Relationship Management
– Have a good understanding about Community Engagement, Activity Planning and Organizing, Monitoring and Evaluation.
– Have a good project reporting skill
– Have a good knowledge about Cooperative (Koperasi)
– Able to communicate with local community
– Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
– Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
– Please fill-in Screening Form attached and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
– Submit To Email : email@example.com
– Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex : CDF_Jeneponto_Nurani)
– Deadline for submission of applications : 5 May 2017
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara – 14240
Head Office: (+62 21) 4060 0018 ext.3010